The Josephine Skirt - Blue Windowpane Plaid and White Daisy Floral Lace
We have run out of stock for this item.
Sweet and retro, this sustainably made midi length skirt will capture your vintage loving heart. Whether you want to explore your local farmers market or have an afternoon picnic with friends, you are sure to stand out in this unique skirt. Handmade using upcycled vintage materials, this skirt is crafted from a beautiful blue windowpane plaid featuring lovely little flowers and pretty white daisy lace material that was originally curtains! This piece is one-of-a-kind and not only is it beautiful, but it is also comfortable and practical. It is an easy pull-on style with a sturdy elastic waistband, that stretches to fit with your body. The material is a nice, breezy lightweight cotton and we've added fully functioning pockets, perfect for you phone, keys and cards if you want to go purse free for the day.
Waist: 26" without stretch, best fits 30" to 36" can be stretched more
*If you need a smaller or larger elastic, the elastic can be switched out, please leave a note in the cart*
- Unique vintage materials to help you stand out
- Comfortable cotton or cotton blend fabric
- Fully functional pocket, which are practical and convenient
- Unlined with clean serged interior seams for a comfortable fit
- Sturdy, no roll 1" elastic waistband
- Full, swingy silhouette for easy movement
- Midi-length for versatile styling options
- Handmade in the USA of vintage materials for a one-of-a-kind look
Handwash in cold water and hang to dry. These are vintage materials and need to be handled with more care and delicacy.
*actual color of garment may differ from what you see on your screen, images of the skirt on the white background are the most accurate color representation*