The Flora Skirt - Vintage Pastel Cabbage Roses
Escape to a world of vintage elegance with this romantic and dreamy pastel cabbage rose skirt, handmade from the finest vintage materials. The delicate hues of the pastel cabbage rose pattern will transport you to another time and place, evoking memories of strolling through secret gardens or sipping tea in a cozy cottage conservatory filled with lush greenery. Its unique design combines vintage materials for a one-of-a-kind look that exudes whimsy and romance. Perfect for adding a touch of vintage charm to your wardrobe, wear it with a simple blouse or a lacy top for a chic and feminine look. So whether you're lost in a good book under a trellis of garden blooms or enjoying a cup of tea with friends, this skirt is the perfect way to make a stylish statement.
Waist: 29" up to 40"
*If you need a smaller or larger elastic, the elastic can be switched out, please leave a note in the cart*
- Unique vintage materials to help you stand out
- Comfortable cotton or cotton blend fabric
- Fully functional pocket, which are practical and convenient
- Unlined with clean serged interior seams for a comfortable fit
- Sturdy, no roll 1" elastic waistband
- Full, swingy silhouette for easy movement
- Midi-length for versatile styling options
- Handmade in the USA of vintage materials for a one-of-a-kind look
Handwash in cold water and hang to dry.
*the most accurate color representation is in the images of the skirt hanging in front of a white background*